To promote and encourage innovation of formats and visual narratives, may participate those works or scientific and technologic audiovisual content if they were produced in the last two years (June 2014 – June 2016).
Henceforth and, with a broad dimension, audiovisual, scientific, and technological content is defined as any productions of sound, still, and in movement images whose primordial purpose or objective is to show and/or make acknowledgment of methodological processes and investigation, development, and innovation (I+D+i) results, both scientific and technologic, as well as various educational and divulging aspects of knowledge pertaining science and technology in society and culture, and that can be included in one of the following fields of knowledge:
- Natural, Physical, and Chemical Science: Physics, Astronomy, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology, Botany, Stockbreeding, Maritime, Ecology, Environmental, Biochemistry and Genetics, Biogeography, Etiology), Meteorology, etc.
- Exact Science, Engineering, and Technologies: Mathematics, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical-Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Computing, Telecommunication, Aeronautics, Energies, Soils and Geology, Mineralogy and metallurgy, etc.
- Medicine and Heatlh Science: Medicine, Pharmacy, Veterinarian, Nutriment, etc.
- Human Sciences (Humanities), Social, Legal and Economical: Philosophy and Psychology, Philology and Letters, History and Archeology, Geography, Anthropology, Ethnography and Ethnology, Sociology, Communication and information, Culture and Arts, Politic Sciences, Law, Economy, Administration, etc.
The works or audiovisual contents that are register for the international contest of the XXVIII edition of the BICC, Ronda 2016, only it can be done in one of the following six categories in the contest which have been regarded as areas of competition:
- Investigation, Development and innovation (I+D+i) Scientific
- Science and Technology Divulgation in audiovisual format of:
- Scientific television magazine
- Science documentary film
- Scientific Micro capsule informative an divulgation Web
- Scientific formation and education as didactic resources
- Scientific audiovisual culture for children and youth audiences
No length restriction
English or Spanish subtitles.
This is just an excerpt of the regulations, carefully read the complete regulations before submitting.