They are accepted works about food and wine theme filmed in any format, belonging to every genre, without time-foreclosure.
The works not in Italian must be subtitled in Italian.
All films must have been completed after January 1st, 2015.
The Festival excludes from participation works that have already been screened in any way in Italy, as well as works that have participated at Italian or international film festivals. The exclusion does not apply to works presented in "Food&Wine Brand Spots".
The Film Contest includes the following sections:
- Food Films: works related to the world of food.
- Wine Film: works related to the world of wine.
- Sea Films: works related to the sea and its products.
- Animation Films: animation works related to wine and food.
- Food&Wine Films about Apulia: works representing the italian region "Puglia" through the storytelling of its wine and food traditions.
- Food&Wine Brand Spots.
This is just an excerpt of the regulations, carefully read the complete regulations before submitting.