Festival's main mission is to promote films pertaining to environment, health, and culture issues, each with their unique methods of storytelling. Through this festival, we hope to:
1. Raise awareness about the urgency to save the Earth.
2. Make our environment have a better atmosphere to live.
3. Provide information and uplift awareness worldwide about severe, acute, chronic, or rare
4. Increase life span through better knowledge, self-respecting, and acceptance.
5. Encourage people with decreasing health who are struggling with pain and depression.
6. Promote intercultural dialogue to make a better acceptance through diversity amongst
7. Fight the behavior of stereotyping and patronizing others.
This competition is open to international entries.
The film production could be from any year. International movies with various spoken language are welcomed, but must be added with English subtitles.
International Feature Films: Feature length narratives with a minimum running time of 60 minutes.
International Short Films:Short narrative films with run time of 59 minutes and below.
Documentary Feature: Over 60 minutes in length
Documentary Short:Run time of 59 minutes and below
Newcomer:We are welcoming newcomers in the movie industry. The film director must stated that the movie is his or her third movie (or under) on his/her application.
All in One Package: The package is applied for: directing, cinematography, editing, performance, story, actors, actress, sound, production design, costume design, music, etc. The festival will give separate awards.
This is just an excerpt of the regulations, carefully read the complete regulations before submitting.