Only works created in the current year and also throughout the year which precedes the festival (2016 and 2017).
Works created before this period will be accepted by the Organizing Committee and registered in the database of the Festival but will be used in the part of the Festival which is called Retrospective.
І. International competitive program:
- «Best fiction film of a children studio»;
- «Best documentary of a children studio»;
- «Best television program of a children studio»;
- «Best animated film of a children studio»;
- «Best musical film (video clip) of a children studio»;
- «Best television program, created for children»;
- «Best feature length film for children»;
- «Best short length film for children»;
- «Best animated film for children»;
CIFEJ Prize (Prize of the International Center of Films for Children and Youth)
ІІ. National competitive program:
- «We are local self-government!» (special nomination with support from the Council of Europe).
The works submitted for the participation in the Festival must be made in Ukrainian, Russian or English or translated to these languages. author's works of different genres and creative decisions with duration of up to 30 minutes can participate in the Festival. Duration of work in the "Best children's film" - up to 120 minutes. Duration of works in the nomination “We are local self-government!” is up to 15 minutes
This is just an excerpt of the regulations, carefully read the complete regulations before submitting.