- Any national (Ecuador) or foreign filmmaker who wishes to do so may participate.
- Short films, feature films and video clips may be produced in any country and in any language, provided they are accompanied by the film's subtitles in English or Spanish.
- All short films, feature films and video clips must be produced after January 1, 2014.
- The theme of the films is completely free and can be of any genre.
Of the duration of the films:
- The duration of the short films can not exceed 30 minutes.
- The duration of feature films will be more than 31 minutes.
- The duration of the video clips can not exceed 40 minutes.
This is just an excerpt of the regulations, carefully read the complete regulations before submitting.