Films of all kinds of genres, lengths and year of production are eligibles.
All films must be about Human Rights.
The Festival will subtitulate the selected films professionally in Spanish and offers these subtitles with any charge to the director to be used.
The aim of the festival is to show films that make us think, awaken our conscience, denounce injustice and reflect the social and cultural diversity of humanity. This is the objective of The Human Rights Film Festival, with the headquarter in Barcelona and offices in Paris and New York, is the most important festival on Human Rights in Catalonia, one of Spain’s most important and widely internationally established festival.
- Human Rights Award Feature Film Section
- Human Rights Award Documentary Short Film Section
- Human Rights Award Fiction Short Film Section
- Human Rights Award Medium Film Section
- Human Rights Institute of Catalonia Award
- International Journalism and Human Rights Awards
- Human Rights Award
- Survival International Award
This is just an excerpt of the regulations, carefully read the complete regulations before submitting.